Shuffle Mode: Just A Sunday - Bel

This is kinda fun. Just put your music player on shuffle mode, press the next button for each question and fire away! No CHEATING.

1. First Date
    Don't Stop - Faber Drive
    (Hands up, hands up. I love this feeling)

2. Shopping
    Do It In Hollywood - Faber Drive
    (WOOOHOOO!)

3. Jungle Trekking
    Crazy For You - Hedley
    (Definitely so not crazy for you)

4. Birthday
    Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco
    (Who is Miss Jackson? I'm not lesbian)

5. Funeral Procession
    Wrecking Ball - Chester See
    (... Please don't)

6. Dinner with BF
    Where My Heart Goes- Colton Dixon
    (Dear my future BF,I want you to be where my heart goes)

7. Constipating
    Battle Cry - Skillet
    (*Bloop*... Can you hear it?)

8. Watching The Notebook
    Young Volcanoes - Fall Out Boy
    (Err...)

9. Skydiving
    Just What I Needed - Faber Drive
    (I have always wanted to do this) 



10. Riding a Roller Coaster
      On Top Of The World - Imagine Dragons
      (Don't look dowwwwnn!)

11. Stalking People on Facebook
      Spiritual - Katy Perry
      (Oh.. Really?)

12. On a Vacation
      Right Now - One Direction
      (Yea.. Right now I wish you were here with me)

13. Taking A Shower
      Heaven In Our Headlights - Hedley
      (Simple equation. Shower = Heaven)



14. Someone I Loathe
      This Is Who I Am - Colton Dixon
      (I don't hate you)

15. Someone I Love
      What You Wanted -OneRepublic
      (I love you. If that's what you wanted)

16. Boring lecture
      Amsterdam-Imagine Dragons
      (Bye!)

I love this! I want more!

Comments

Popular Posts