Shuffle Mode: Just A Wednesday - Shanon

I want to try this but using old school songs. Well.. Not really. Songs (mostly rock) from 2006 to 2011. Let's see what I get..

1. First Date
    Do You Want Me (Dead?) - All Time Low
    (Err... Haha!)

2. Shopping
    Dance Inside - The All-American Rejects
    (My all time All- American Rejects' favourite song.)

3. Jungle Trekking
    Shadows - Red
    (I think this song is too emo for jungle trekking.)

4. Birthday
    Rumour Has It - Adele
    (AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!)



5. Funeral Procession
    My World - Sick Puppies
    (This is not the song for a funeral.)

6. Dinner with BF
    Condemned - Dead By Sunrise
    (Ouh boy....)

7. Constipating
    Wait For You - Atreyu
    (Whoa.. Right on the Money!)

8. Watching The Notebook
    Someone Like You (Live Acoustic) - Adele
    (*cries*)

9. Skydiving
    Blackout - Linkin Park
    (This song actually fits this activity... Not!) 

10. Riding a Roller Coaster
      Streets of Nowhere - Lostprophets
      (Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

11. Stalking People on Facebook
      Young - Hedley
      ("We were young having fun...")

12. On a Vacation
      Robot Love - Allison Iraheta
      (This would ruin a vacation....)



13. Taking A Shower
      Double Vision - 3OH!3
      (I like it!)

14. Someone I Loathe
      Wait For Me - Theory of A Deadman
      (Well.. This is a waste of a good song...)

15. Someone I Love
      A Loaded Smile - Adam Lambert
      (This gives me goosebumps.)

16. Boring lecture
      Violent Kiss - Eyes Set To Kill
      (Alright! Now we're talking!)

Hope you enjoyed this! Maybe next time I'll add in more songs of different genres.

Comments

Popular Posts